RE: Jen - help with graphics lesson

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 12:08:51 PDT

724-4104

-----Original Message-----
From: Occasm@aol.com [mailto:Occasm@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 1:16 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Jen - help with graphics lesson

Jen,
I'm sorry I missed your original post. As a former graphic designer I can tell you that as far as history is concerned you should talk about Paul Rand. He is considered one of the most influential designers of the twentieth century. His specialty was logo design. Look him up in google. He has done logos for Enron, IBM, and UPS just to name a few.

mike sacco
P.j. gelinas, Jhs
setauket, NY

---