RE: Back from New Mexico

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 07:24:33 PDT

Woody, I am so jealous. I have 15 years to retirement. I love teaching, but I love doing lots of other things too. The southwest has my heart too. I was raised at the Grand Canyon, my dad is a National Park Naturalist. Here I sit in South Dakota. We live in a Southwestern style house with art from the southwest. Anyway, glad your enjoying yourself.
Renee
Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools