Re: Hands -tape transfer

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 06:53:11 PDT

This sounds fun, and timely - I'm looking for new ideas for the box of National
Geographics I just got. (I can't repeat last year's projects) I did bookarts in
grad school and have truly enjoyed seeing those tools enter the mainstream
crafter world from the artschool world, thanks to the scrapbookers. Bone folders
and $6 corner rounders (formerly $200 a piece) at Wal Mart, whoda thought?

The Austin's wrote:

> Tape transfer is a "new to me" technique that I learned when I joined an
> altered book group consisting mainly of scrapbookers. They have so many cool
> toys - why don't we artists have those? :-)

---