Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jen - Lessons for Inner City - Art Partners

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 06:20:20 PDT

(FYI Lucy - bring more to this list)

Glad to meet you Jen.

I do like how this list works. I would be honored to have a lesson you create on Incredible Art Department . I know you are very busy right now....I would like a lesson that you felt was successful along with an image or two....I am in NO RUSH.....Next summer would be good. I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts to the list.

Lucy has really got it! and she shares that with her students.

Well.. I see you have another post... I'll see now what I can do for you.

Judy Decker