RE: grades and grading

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 05:57:01 PDT

I base everything on a 4 point rubric scale also. The student self and peer evaluate all drawings and studio work. They evaluate: craftsmanship, creativity, fitting the assignment, aesthetics. I then also do spot grading on drawing to check validity of student evaluations on the weekly drawings. I also grade all studio work. Classroom attitude is also consider by me on their quarter grade.