Re: cell phones in school???

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 00:26:49 PDT

We don't seem to be able to keep them out of school, but we can take them
away if they go off or make a call in the classroom. I think most of our
high schools on the Big Island let students have them, but they know better
then to use it in class. We need to teach EVERYONE some cell phone
etiquette.
Pam

Received from Deb M., 8/28/03 1:28 PM

> Our School Board decided to let the kids have their cell phones in school
> this year. I can think of a million reasons why this is a bad idea. Do any
> other high schools allow this?

---