Elements handouts - from Joe Cox

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 21:55:00 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

Joe Cox submitted these handout for the elements.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/elements.doc
I think Joe did these as a review for high school. These would be nice to go
along with the Gerald Brommer video Elements of Design for middle school.
These will eventually be linked up to the site. Right now - just keep this
link handy if you don't download them now. I lot of members have a separate
folder with their emails of files they want to check.

If you can not open them - do not post to the list. The files are Word and
do work just fine. I'll change to html at a later date. I'll leave the Word
file on until then..

Blessings from Joe (thank you!),

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com