Re: cell phones in school???

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 17:27:46 PDT

Deb,
We are still trying to fight this battle. Cell phones are not allowed in our school. We scan our students in the morning so we try find them then, but the cell phones are getting so small that its getting harder and harder. Frankly I feel it is a losing battle but I will try my best to catch them.

Blessings,
Joe