Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: cell phones in school???

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 20:01:51 PDT

There was a story last spring in the New York Times about high school kids
who used cell phones--and how they could be used for cheating.
Unfortunately, that's all I remember, and their web site search is a little
difficult to use (plus you have to pay for articles later than 30 days old).

Good luck!
At 06:28 PM 8/28/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Our School Board decided to let the kids have their cell phones in school
>this year. I can think of a million reasons why this is a bad idea. Do any
>other high schools allow this?
>Get MSN 8 and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.
Maggie Tucker