Re: Hands

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 17:23:59 PDT

I have some masonite scraps (5x7") that I am going to have my students paint
using hands as a theme. My plan is to have the students do an assemblage of
some sort. These are going to be hot glued to the wall for a border for the
remainder of the year. :-)
~Michal

> Dear Friends, I am thinking of doing a thematic year long curriculum with
my 8th grade. We are going to use "hands". I have thought of plaster,
prints, books.etc but would love to have the input from anyone not too busy
to give it some thought or if anyone has done hands. Carolyn and Bunki I
have your cds...love them and have done the ribbon hands and will include
them. thanks for all the help -Carol

---