Re: cell phones in school???

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 16:32:29 PDT

No way! It is against the rules for our district... with cell phones
allowed, how will the teacher have any control in the class for all the
disruptions. We have telephones in each classroom and even that is a
disruption at times...although we can put on "do not disturb" and the caller
leaves a message.
Carolyn