Marty's first day bingo

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 15:11:31 PDT

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for this great idea. I used it at the end of
each of my 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade classes this week and they loved it. I just
had them walk around the room asking each other the questions. When they found
someone who knew the answer, they put that person's name there. Of course, I
limited it to using a person twice. Whoever filled out the most suares won. To
verify, I asked the person whose name was in the square the question and if
they could not answer it, it didn't count. Gave art supplies as prizes- they
LOVE mechanical pencils and Sharpie markers, especially the new silver ones. I
even heard one boy say as he walked out of the romm, "That was kinda fun!"
I'll take that- he WAS in fifth grade, after all! :)

Great idea- will be used again!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

---