Ten Rules of Ceramics - from Joe Cox and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 14:40:56 PDT

Dear Friends in Art Education,

Joe Cox has shared his Ten Golden Rules of Ceramics with us all:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ten.htm
I'll be linking this up from the site - from High School Ceramics curriculum
eventually - but for now, you know where to find it.

Feel free to save to file and edit - this is a gift from all of us... I even
see a little of me in them - thanks Joe!

This reminds...my Hubby had a Think Ten sign (from a Thomas Jefferson quote)
in his old school....his new school is so wonderful he has no need to even
mention that.
It is so much fun to hear him talk about his day now.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

P.S. for Joe...the elements are next. I'll try just as Word first.

---