Re: Hands -Micahl's Altered Book

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 13:01:25 PDT

Thanks Jan for the suggestion

Yes, Michal's book is a must see:
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/alteredhandscover.html
You will want to see every page! Michal if you see this - what is a Tape
transfer?
>>Tape transfer is in the bottom right corner.
I already told Michal don't make an altered book - she alredy made mine for
me (this is so ME, too).

While you are at it --take a look at all of her altered books:
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/teacher.html
AND then see the list members books:
http://members.cox.net/croberts18/index.htm

Judy Decker