Re: Hands

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 11:15:11 PDT

www.xochico.com are the producers (since the 1800's) of the real Mexican loteria cards (which I love). click on "products" in tiny print on the left column, then "loteria cards and more" On the "what is loteria" page is an image of the hand card.

I used to be able to buy these sets at Wal Mart locally, but not now. I used them in all sorts of things. I wasn't alone- The Rubber Stamping craft industry has discovered them.

---