polaroid transfer

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 14:40:29 PDT

I love this process! I have the Vivitar Instant Slide Printer. You use
Polaroid 669 film. Just pop in the film, pop in a slide, and press the
button. It takes the picture, and in about 10 seconds or so (depending
on the slide) you peel the film apart and put it on wet or dry paper
(watercolor paper usually) and get a transfer. Lots of fun!
-Krista

---