Re: Polaroid Transfers

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 14:37:51 PDT

Actually, you just need slides and a slide printer (about $125) to make
polaroid transfers. Check the Polaroid site (go to professional
photog./creative techniques). I've done Image and Emulsion transfers very
sucessfully with my 8th grade. The film is pretty pricy (about $1 per
photo), but you can create both the image and emulsion transfer with one
piece of film. I'd be happy to share my experience if you'd like to e-mail
me directly.

Melissa Speelman
speelmanm@sycamoreschools.org
Sycamore Jr. High