Re: Making cards with student work

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 07:59:24 PDT

Wow - what a great opportunity for you to get art into the community.
I only have two horror stories on how this didn't work for me. So I will not share those...Times are different now and folks will buy student art - Thanks to companies like Square 1. Marty, we all owe you (smile). I don't regret my card projects in the least. Both were great opportunities for the students....and I am proud for the clients we did receive. You know your community better than I do...I wish you the best on this project. Honestly, my card project at that private school is one reason I was hired by my former school district.

Judy Decker