Re: Contract - we might strike, class size

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust64_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 07:12:16 PDT

Out of curiosity, do you guys have the Taylor Law over there? It's a big
part of why NYC teachers hesitate to strike. For those of you not
familiar with it, it states that for everyday we strike we lose two days
pay.
I sympathize with you Ken and support you. If you do, I hope it is not
too long.
Michele

Bicyclken@aol.com wrote:

> Our district has not had a contract with teacher for two years.

---