Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 05:10:41 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:10:39 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?charles=20oogbonna?= <charles_oogbonna_1@yahoo.co.uk>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:10:39 +0100 (BST)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?charles=20oogbonna?= <charles_oogbonna_1@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: RELIABLE PARTNER(CONFIDENTIAL)
To: charles_oogbonna_1@yahoo.co.uk
Eco Bank Plc,
86a Allen Avenue,
 Ikeja Branch
 Lagos Nigeria.

Attn: Sir,
My name is Mr Charles Ogbonna, the manager, credit and foreign bills of Ecobank Plc.

I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle these confidential transactions, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a Foreign Account requiring maximum confidence.
 I am writing inrespect of a foreign customer of my bank with account number 14-255-2004/utb/t. late Mrs Bunten Wendy, An Oil Merchant with Federal Government of Nigeria, who perished in a plane crash (Korean Air Flight 801)with the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997. Banked with us at Eco Bank of Nigeria plc, Lagos. And had a closing balance as at the end of September 2000 worth US30, 000.000.00 (Thirty Million United States Dollars),with the account number 14-255-2004/utb/t.
 The Bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made by the EcoBank of Nigeria to get in Touch with any of the diseased family or relatives but to no avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Ms Bunten Wendy's next of kin (she had no Husband or children that is known to us).
The Management under the Influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, have made arrangement for the fund to be declared" unclaimed" and subsequently be  transfered to the Eco Bank Headquarters and kept under Suspence Account since there is no next of kin to stand for the money in question.
Now some of my trusted colleagues and I, now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin  late Bunten Wendy, So that the said fund US$30 Million will be released and paid into your account as the Beneficiary. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund, will be carefully worked out.
We have Secured from the probate an order of mandamus to Locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more, So we are assuring you that this business is 100% risk Free involvement. Your share stays while the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for investment Purpose according to the agreement with both parties.
 We will map out 30% for your assistance in this transaction And 10% for any expenses made in this transfer, while the remaining will be for me and my colleagues for investment Purposes on any profitable venture in your country. As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we would furnish you with the necessary disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any conflict. If this proposal is acceptable by you,
Please do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you.
Contact me immediately for  the transaction of this fund via e-mail address charles_oobgonna_1@yahoo.co.uk
Regards
Mr Charles Ogbonna,
Credit and Foreign Bills of
Ecobank Plc.
---------------------------------
--0-528972109-1061986239=:73878
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>
<DIV>
<P align=left class=MsoNormal><STRONG><FONT size=4>Eco Bank Plc,</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=left class=MsoNormal><STRONG><FONT size=4>86a Allen Avenue,</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=left class=MsoNormal><STRONG><FONT size=4>&nbsp;Ikeja Branch</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=left class=MsoNormal><STRONG><FONT size=4>&nbsp;Lagos Nigeria.</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P align=left class=MsoNormal>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>Attn: Sir,</STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>My name is Mr Charles Ogbonna, the manager, credit and foreign bills of Ecobank Plc.&nbsp;<BR>&nbsp;</STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle these confidential transactions, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a Foreign Account requiring maximum confidence.</STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>&nbsp;I am writing inrespect of a foreign customer of my bank with account number&nbsp;14-255-2004/utb/t.&nbsp;late&nbsp;Mrs Bunten&nbsp;Wendy,&nbsp;An Oil Merchant with Federal Government of Nigeria, who perished in a plane crash (Korean Air Flight 801)with the whole passengers aboard on August 6, 1997. Banked with us at&nbsp;Eco Bank of Nigeria plc, Lagos. And had a closing balance as at the end of September 2000 worth US30, 000.000.00 (Thirty Million United States Dollars),with the account number 14-255-2004/utb/t.</STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>&nbsp;The Bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being made by the EcoBank of Nigeria to get in Touch with any of the diseased family or relatives but to no avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late&nbsp;Ms&nbsp;Bunten Wendy's next of kin (she had no&nbsp;Husband or children that is known to us). </STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>The Management under the Influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, have made arrangement for the fund to be declared" unclaimed" and subsequently&nbsp;be&nbsp; transfered to the Eco Bank Headquarters and kept under Suspence Account since there is no next of kin to stand for the money in question.</STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>Now some of my trusted colleagues and I, now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin&nbsp; late&nbsp;Bunten Wendy, So that the said fund US$30 Million will be released and paid into your account as the Beneficiary. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund, will be carefully worked out. </STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>We have Secured from the probate an order of mandamus to Locate any of the deceased beneficiaries, and more, So we are assuring you that this business is 100% risk Free involvement. Your share stays while the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for investment Purpose according to the agreement with both parties.</STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>&nbsp;We will map out 30% for your assistance in this transaction And 10% for any expenses made in this transfer, while the remaining will be for me and my colleagues for investment Purposes on any profitable venture in your country. As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of this acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we would furnish you with the necessary disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any conflict. If this proposal is acceptable by you, </STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>Please do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></STRONG></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><STRONG>Contact me immediately for&nbsp; the transaction of this fund via e-mail address <A href="mailto:charles_oobgonna_1@yahoo.co.uk">charles_oobgonna_1@yahoo.co.uk</A></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Regards</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Mr Charles Ogbonna, </FONT></STRONG></P>
--0-528972109-1061986239=:73878--