Re: paint for windows

---------

From: Catherine Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 00:42:13 PDT

Anne,
You wrote:
>>> I've painted windows with 5th graders by mixing dishwashing
> > detergent with tempera. It stayed on well and cleaned off easily.

What percentage of dishwashing detergent to tempera did you use? One of
the 2nd grade teachers was asking if I would be interested in painting her
windows with a liturgical theme for the Advent season but before I commit I
wanted to try it out on my windows first. Does the dishwashing/tempra paint
last the whole year without chipping or fading?

Mahalo,
Cathy