The Courage to Teach

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 19:40:57 PDT

Bunki........I am talking about the book..... The Courage to Teach :
Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teacher's Life

It is only in hardcover...but worth every penny in my opinion. The other
one seems to be a workbook that goes with it...and I am not familiar with
that.......though it could be good...but it is described as a
supplement. ..........lia