Re: digital camera

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 18:49:13 PDT

Hi Ellen,
I had an Olympus Camedia 3000 for the past 2 years and hated it. Sometimes
it would work sometimes not and it did not matter how many new batteries we
put in it or how many times we read the manual.
This year I love, love, love my new Sony mavica cd 4000. It is sooooo easy
to use and the images are great and all the image files go onto a cd which
you just stick in the disk drive on your computer. No need for cables. We
got the best deal from a photo supply house in New York called B & H Photo.
Hope that helps.
Nancy in North Texas
still over a hundred degrees every day here