RE: Polaroid Transfers

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 18:07:04 PDT

There is actually a polaroid transfer machine...I know you need an older
model cameral and film to do the transfers in the old fashioned way...here
is a book on how to

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/081745554X/graphiqueA/102-0497786-828
5736

here is another site

http://faystudios.com/transfers/transferprocess.html

the site below gives you alot of good info on how to make polaroid
tranfers...

http://www.amazingdreamspublishing.com/howpolaroid.html