Re: Polaroid Transfers - Adriane Check Sax page 294

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 18:00:36 PDT

Hi Adriane,

I knew I had seen this process in Sax. There is a whole system available on
page 294 and a book that is for Junior High to Adult -Photographer's Guide
to Polaroid Transfer. The book sells for ony $31.95.
I have seen many sites about the process....and it is popular among artist
at Ann Arbor this past summer. If you find some good sites - post to the
list.

Judy Decker who is helping Judy Nagel