fire hydrant

---------

From: Kathleen McCrea (botticelli1943_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 17:56:28 PDT

This past summer my husband and I were driving through
Columbia, South Caroina, when I happened to spot an
enormous fire hydrant/sculpture. It was surrounded my
a chain link fence and had water coming out one side.
I'm guessing the thing was 15' or 20' tall. There was
no sign of any kind on or near it. Does anybody know
anything about this?
Thanks,
Kay in Kansas