Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Info on transferring an image

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 13:59:17 PDT

Re: Info on transferring an imageI think I missed a talking
about xerox transfers? Do you all know the process of rolling up a xerox and
printing off of that? Its called paper plate lithography...I think that
would be a cool thing to teach in high school or perhaps even middle
school...if you had the ability to use oil based inks...let me know if you
all want the directions and I will send them...