Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

that virus- be careful

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 12:40:39 PDT

I just realized that the virus has attached my email address to it- I got a message that an attachment I sent could not be received by the person I sent it to and the subject was Re:Thank You!, which everyone should know by now is a virus. Don't open it even if you think it is from me. Sorry.

Do you Yahoo!?