Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NAEA Grant Information (jobs) - Sandy and all

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 12:09:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I just updated the Grant information I have from NAEA:
Grant information is linked from Art News.....which reminds me - anyone have
anything to "shout" about yet?

I tried to remove the repeats - but I did not remove ones that maybe too
late. I'll do that next time.
Sandy B. I don't remember seeing the one you wanted. You might check the
NAEA site?

Art jobs update to do check that in a day or two - also linked
from the Art News page. I won't be announcing the update to that file.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department