Re: Middle School vs. High School

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 11:38:42 PDT

And on the day we finish the color exam with the cookies and frosting
color wheel (taken from some elem teacher - bless em) you would not know
my high schoolers from little kids -,asking to eat the extra frosting etc.
 It all fits where the kids are at the time. I agree that it is the
approach to the student, not the lesson. My beginners in high school have
had NO art before 10th grade.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---