Caricature artist - Jason Seiler link

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 10:31:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Caricature art comes up every year on Getty list (on and off list). I
thought I'd share this link now while it is on my mind.
http://www.crackedmag.com/sneak.htm (Larry post any additional links you
have to Jason's work)
Larry Seiler introduced us (Getty list) to his son years ago - Jason Seiler.
Jason now has a cover and article for Cracked Magazine:
If you want this image - save it now because it won't be on the site for
long, I'm sure.

and...Larry - you should know by now that you don't share news with Judy
Decker if you don't want it shared (smile).

From Larry:

My artist son, Jason...25 has now his first cover for Cracked
magazine, which is Mad magazine's competitor. He has an article inside of a
number of drawings that deal with the history of rock 'n roll. Check
out...."On Stands Now"
http://www.crackedmag.com

(from Judy now) -- Go out and buy this magazine - this is how you can 'hook"
your kids when you do caricatures)

And guess what folks? We are going to have another grandpa on the list!
Jason and his wife are expecting their first child.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/