Re: Organization Help Needed

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 04:56:02 PDT

Dear Joe,
When I began teaching I spent many, many personal and professional days
following other art teachers around. I hooked up with art teachers who had
much more experience than I and I observed them in their classroom for an
entire day. I also tried to help in any way that I could. They let me poke
around and I got tons of ideas about art room organization.
Sky in NJ

---