digital camera

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 04:52:43 PDT

I know nothing about digital cameras - and I haven't used one in 4 years...
and that one had a disk, and none of our computers can take them anymore -

we have a group of primary teachers that would like to go together to
purchase one - the ones in the Mac lab aren't charged when you go to get
them and so on... so they just want their own.

Well collectively - we know less than nothing -

what are the pros and cons of memory sticks and USB (or whatever they are)
cables? We all have Macs -

I told them I had access to a wealth of knowledge - this list is great -

Ellen

---