Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: securing canvas to plastic

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 19:30:09 PDT

My favorite glue for attaching almost anything to almost everything is
E6000. It's as strong as epoxy, but doesn't require the two-part thing to
work. It's considered a shrink fit glue. I don't know about its toxicity.
Walmart carries it in the crafts and fabric section.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA