Re: Negative Space Experience

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 16:52:53 PDT

I had this rather off the wall ( actually it is on the wall) thought to share.

Tape a piece of large roll paper to the wall. Have a student pose in front of the paper. Have another student paint or draw on the space around the figure, the negative space!

MJHadley

>From: Betty Bowen
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Negative Space Experience
>Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:33:38 -0500
>
> > I have a headache. This batch of students, or at least 80% of them, just do
> > not GET the concept of negative space. I need to come up with something
> > totally different, take it from a different direction, maybe not even
> > involving drawing tomorrow. Any ideas welcome.
>

>---

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige using MSN Messenger ---