Courage to Teach by Parker Palmer

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 07:52:05 PDT

This is a most amazing book......I read it and keep it with my favorite
personal books....that have special meaning to me. I think it is
especially valuable read for people who have taught and been in the
classroom awhile. He reminds you of what you are about.......and why we
do what we do. A gem if you are feeling a bit out of sorts about the
profession as well. I highly recommend this book... lia