Re: Negative Space Experience

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 14:19:23 PDT

Betty... I thought I saw some easy lessons online for this topic....
http://home.att.net/~tisone/lesson15negative.htm
Now this is way to simplified...
http://www.homeschoolarts.com/samplelesson.htm
A bugs lesson for middle school:
http://www.kinderart.com/drawing/posnegbugs.shtml
I've seen better ones - but can't find them....Maybe start with some simple
cut outa - they can see the positive shape --and the negative. I have done
cut paper positive/negative shape designs with kids first. Ken Schwab is
very good at getting his kids to see negative spavce. Maybe he will post a
reply to the list.

Judy