Monochromatic landscapes help needed (Andy DiConti and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 11:53:46 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters...

From Jill:

> I'm looking for a lesson for a monochromatic (achromatic) painted
landscape lesson. I think maybe it was from Ken Schwab. I did something
similar with my elementary kiddos last year. But my students work tended to
look very similar to each others. I'm looking for a solution to this
problem. By any chance, do you know what I'm looking for? Can you help,
please?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Jill.jpg
> Jill in Colorado

Hi Jill... I hope you don't mind my asking the list for help on this one. I
remember Andy DiConti doing a lesson but did not save his posts. Maybe he
can share some tips.
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/value_mountains.htm

I seem to remember someone else doing a landscpe with trees, too - but I
can't remember now.

COOL! Andi did Ken Schwab's colored pencil focus down compositon!
http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/colored_pencil_closeup.htm

Folks - post your advice to Jill on or off list Jillart1@aol.com

Keep your "little lights shining" ...no matter how tough it gets (smile).You
love your job!

Marvelous Monday,

Judy Decker

---