RE: Middle School vs. High School

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 10:44:10 PDT

I taught middle school for 14 years-almost all 6th grade, actually. I must
have pushed those kids harder than I realized because I have taken the same
lessons and adapted them for high school art I. I still have examples from
6th grade that I show the kids. When they whine, "that's too hard," I tell
them that a sixth grader did the example and I am sure they can, too.
Actually, many of my 6th graders did better than high school. Linda in NC