teacher shoes

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 02:13:48 PDT

I recieved a great tip from a friend while visitng my sister in NJ. Target
sells knock off Born style shoes for $17.99 instead of $80. We saw a pair
on someone while at shopping at J Jill. We thought it was the Born shoe
they sell at J Jill, but instead it was from Target! You can't tell the
difference and they are very comfortable. The brand name is Cherokee. They
have several nice styles, including a great clog type shoe.
Marian

---