Re: Super Klimt Lesson Plan - Sharon and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 21:34:36 PDT

Well.... I guess I better clear this up. It was posted but did not come
through. You saw it on ArtsEducators list. Bunki was the only Getty member
who saw it at the time. I sent it to her offlist. Here is Kris Fontes email
address if anyone wants it kmfontez@velocity.net I was holding off
reposting lessons hoping they would eventually make it through. But
obviously they didn't. I'll go back through all of my posts made during the
down time and make sure I at least post the lesson links (I won't resend the
quotes or anything like that).

From Kris Fontes kmfontez@velocity.net

Lesson on Art Nouveau and Gustav Klimt on the Internet.
http://www.thericewriter.com/klimt.htm

Lesson uses magazine cut outs and gold scratchboard...but you could also use
digital pictures.

Brenda, I forwarded your words of praise to Kris. I can't remember if she is
on Getty - I think she is ArtsEducators.
Sharon, I will let you thank Kris since you were inspired by her lesson
kmfontez@velocity.net . I am sure she would appreciate hearing from you
personally.

Thanks for posting.

Judy Decker