Super Klimt Lesson Plan - middle school and up

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 20:47:27 PDT

Well... I'm looking in my sent folder for something for my husband and came
across this from Kris Fontes. Getty was down when I posted the link before.

From Kris Fontes

Lesson on Art Nouveau and Gustav Klimt on the Internet.
http://www.thericewriter.com/klimt.htm

Lesson uses magazine cut outs and gold scratchboard...but you could also use
digital pictures.

I have Klimt links - just not handy right now. He is easy to find.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/