Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Super Klimt Lesson Plan - middle school and up

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 20:47:27 PDT

Well... I'm looking in my sent folder for something for my husband and came
across this from Kris Fontes. Getty was down when I posted the link before.

From Kris Fontes

Lesson on Art Nouveau and Gustav Klimt on the Internet.

Lesson uses magazine cut outs and gold scratchboard...but you could also use
digital pictures.

I have Klimt links - just not handy right now. He is easy to find.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department