Re: best way to hand out supplies to classsroom teachers

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 19:17:27 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda E
Subject: best way to hand out supplies to classsroom teachers

"How do you go about giving out supplies to the classroom teachers."

I have a storeroom outside of my room where teachers can go to get what they
need. This works for me because I order for the whole school. If they need
a supply that is not in the teacher storeroom, they can come get it from me
whenever I don't have a class. I did have to lay down the law about teachers
and students not interrupting my classes, but now almost everyone is
courteous. I find that if I am helpful, they are helpful in return.

Leah

---