Photo Curriculum link - and Subscribe/unsubscribe (Adriane)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 19:14:56 PDT

Adriane,

Thanks for posting this link. Several list members are starting a photo
class for the first time and will find it helpful. I'll be sure to save it
to add to my photography resources.

>>I have a new email address. how can i unsubscribe this name and subscribe
with a new name?

I get this question a lot off list - so I am replying to everyone. I would
subscribe the new address first. The subscribe feature is on the site again
I just checked. Then see if you are getting posts on that address. To
unsubscribe, you follow the directions at the bottom of every email.
Everyone has their own unsubscribe address. You will then get a confirmation
email to reply to. If you are a digest user - that unsubscribe email is all
the way down at the bottom. Just know that the only way to get messages now
is as they are posted.

Judy Decker