Re: Art recipe help

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (arttucker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 18:44:35 PDT

INGREDIENTS

Soulfulness
Humor
Perception
A "what-if?" attitude
and some stuff that you can work with

Shake up all the above, in proportions that differ with your mood.
Depending on all sorts of things, you may have to cook your art time after
time--or, you may have the spark! that gets it done quickly.

As Julia says--"Bon appetit!"

If you were to create a recipe card for ART, what ingredients would you
need to list and what would the steps be in the process of "making" art? I
am envisioning this as a review for Art I class....anybody want to help?

Maggie Tucker

arttucker@earthlink.net

---