Re: Art recipe help

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 16:09:57 PDT

Mbhirst@aol.com writes:

> If you were to create a recipe card for ART, what ingredients would you need
> to list and what would the steps be in the process of "making" art? I am
> envisioning this as a review for Art I class....anybody want to help?
> Marcia H in IL

When I made those, I made them to "go with" cientific process, which, at the
time had six listings. The last one for science was publish your work.
It was a way to help the kids understand that art has a process. Even
though it may look like artists "just make art" there is thought and a
process.
becky

---