Ann H--Re: help with teacher dress code: cottons

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 14:04:43 PDT

Ann,

Land's End's catalog carries almost everything in 100% cotton. I've
been wearing their stuff for years--literally! Their clothes just don't
wear out. I have heavy rugby-style shirts that I've worn weekly in the
the winter for over 10 years. The colors are still bright, too. They
carry casual as well as businessy clothing. They have a great return
policy--return at any time for a full refund, no questions asked.

Maggie

Ann Heineman wrote:

> Hello Folks,
> Does anyone have/know a good source for women's clothing in 100 %
> cotton? It is the only fiber I can wear now and it is hard to find outfits
> that I like in a reasonable price range. Most cottons are in "blends" and I
> can't wear those.

---