Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

grades and grading

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 12:16:20 PDT

I have spent my morning and most of the afternoon (so far) searching the
archives for grades and grading. It was a topic I remember discussing
back in May or maybe it was June. Anyway I still haven't resolved what I
am going to do. I was wondering if someone could share with me their
specific examples of how they break down grading projects.
-Unit Projects: 40%

-Short assignments 20%
-Daily Grade 10%

-Sketchbooks 10%
-Warm Ups 10%

-Handouts & Worksheets 10%

Could anyone please share their specific examples? of what categories
you use and the weight they carry?
Thank you very much,
Le Ann