Re: help with teacher dress code: cottons

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 11:28:15 PDT

Hello Folks,
    Does anyone have/know a good source for women's clothing in 100 %
cotton? It is the only fiber I can wear now and it is hard to find outfits
that I like in a reasonable price range. Most cottons are in "blends" and I
can't wear those.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus,
who, though retired, is enjoying this topic as if I were
still in there with you!

---