Drawing with the Masters! Great Link!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 09:39:37 PDT

(MaryAnn - I'll do a short version for Art4Kids)

From Anthony and Teresa both too (wow! - I'll explain off list to Teresa
later)

LINE - Start with a point - take it for a walk...just see where it
goes...(rewritten from Paul Klee - and Sandy Bacon).

LINE in art:
http://alpha.fdu.edu/~bisbing/linelecture2.html
There is even a lion for Daniel (smile Daniel)

This time I just have to thank Teresa to the list. If I had this link when I
was teaching it would have saved me countless hours of searching.
I am adding a link to my site today for this one.

And here is another lion for Daniel
http://www.nga.gov/cgi-bin/pinfo?Object=50850+0+none
I like this one. Henri Rousseau even used it.

This has links to biographical information and more images from these GREAT
artists and it is all FREE to you.

at the bottom.
>> Which one is the best of all time?
I don't know right now...let me read all of their biographies and I'll let
you know (smile). Today I really like Henry Tanner but I haven't read all of
them yet.
Leo and Mary have always been high on my list of "the best"...Durer just
knew too much that he was good (smile) ...but he did admire his mother so he
can't be all bad, I guess.

I am exploring the site to see if he/she has value etc. and will let you all
know.

Sensational Sunday!

Judy Decker

P.S. for David Boals if you are reading - email me if you want off list
Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

P.P.S. for Anne-Claire if you are reading - You'll like the de Kooning
example. You won't get this message on Art4Kids

P.P.P.S. Hope this helps with the values posts too. I'll find more hlep for
you soon.